Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2016 10:41:26 PM EDT
I came across a brand new in box, never fired FNP 45 today in FDE. $615, which I feel is a good price. A couple questions. I have shot one before and absolutely loved it. Will the FNX 45 mags fit this model? Will this fit the FNX 45 holsters. I also prefer to shoot with a blacked out rear sight and tritium front. Are these available at all , did a quick search and couldn't find anything and of coarse will the FNX sights be the same? It has a regular 3 dot white sites on it now, I may just take a sharpie to the rear sights and color them in. Anything else I should know?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I know for sure the mags are not interchangeable. Not sure on the holsters.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
From everything I've read, the magazines are not interchangeable.  The holsters are though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Update. Went and picked it up today! Found mags on Midway for 44 bucks I think, also on FNH's website for 50 bucks a pop.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 12:49:11 AM EDT
[#4]
There are still plenty of FNP 45 mag's out there.There is some websight that had fnx 45 mags for $34.00 each. I ordered five and they are FN mags new in box. I should have keep that website info and ordered more.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top