Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 5:47:23 PM EDT
Have one on the way.Can someone tell me the pros and cons of this pistol.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Pros,

Reliable, accurate, ergonomic, amazing value for what you get.

Cons,

Not much by the way of after market. DIY trigger job is possible, but the "guts" are fairly complex.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one.
Comes with 3 mags which is nice.  Trigger is slightly lighter than a Glock but a little more spongy.  It works.  
Feels really good in the hand; better than a Glock.
It feels really light too.  

The only negative I've found is after a hundred rounds the take down pin gets hot, so my trigger finger rests on it (when not placed,on the trigger) and my weak hand thumb  lands perfectly on the flat side (other side).  

The slide and frame reek of quality. I mean, everything is machined perfectly.  

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Another pro is that FN will be selling top ends for the fns guns (and the fnx45tac) so if you want to switch to a 40 or long slide it's just a drop on job.

The triggers smooth out with use.  They remind me of glock in that they aren't light, but are short.  Very useable trigger in any case.  I like the factory sights.  Three mags is about $40 value added over most other brands.

Cold hammer forged barrel will last forever.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top