Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2014 7:02:28 PM EDT
just acquired a fn hi power in 9mm, but have no knowledge of value or rarity all I have is pics just needing more info

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a police issue gun, which was hardly used or reblued. Buenos Aires, Argentina were it was supposedly issued, it's old because it has the internal extractor which hasn't been made in quite a few years. Gun was possibly made in the 50'S.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sand so I take it probably worth something
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Does it have import marks?

Yeah the hat on a stick is Argentina.  They eventually started making their own bhp's

Also, it's an unwritten rule, but the BHP posts typically go in the browning subforum.  The FN subforum is more for the plastic FNs and their abandoned 80's DA semis.  Just a tip as you'll likely get a better response there.  I love bhp's so I stop in here to see if there are any lost travelers like yourself.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Matt I'm still new to this I appreciate the info plan on trying to trade it anyways
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody else was curious also....

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=357476

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I have the same argie po-po gun with a 0700X serial number and I paid $350 for it a couple of years ago.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top