Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2017 1:51:00 PM EDT
Does anyone have one of these ?  I've got one in my cart at Buds right now, as the $50 rebate is pretty damn tempting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one from grab-a-gun last week after buying a camper model and adding a tac-sol barrel. The field target is heavy but is damn quiet with my .22 can
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got one from grab-a-gun last week after buying a camper model and adding a tac-sol barrel. The field target is heavy but is damn quiet with my .22 can
View Quote
hows the trigger?  bout the same as other buck marks (meaning pretty good for an off the shelf 22 rf pistol)
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It wasn't anything special, but I like it after flipping the spring on both guns to lighten up the triggers. Also removed the mag disconnect on both, easy 10 min process.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I personally dont understand why the Buckmark line is not IMMENSELY more popular than the Rugers.

Love my Whisper and one of those Target Fields is tempting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I personally dont understand why the Buckmark line is not IMMENSELY more popular than the Rugers.

Love my Whisper and one of those Target Fields is tempting.
View Quote
For decades I thought Ruger was "it" for 22 rimfire.  Than I bought a Buckmark UDX plus and my world was turned upside down.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because there's a shitload of aftermarket options for the Rugers. Why? Because they NEED them & the Buckmark doesn't.

I've got a Whisper as well & the thing is almost as accurate as my S&W 41 & GSP.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 3:52:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
just got mine the other day..heavier than i thought it would be but thats ok.  it is damn quiet as well, holy hell.  I have a S&W victory here as well but the buckmark is  much quieter than that, and also much better looking.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Last month I picked up a URX SS Camper special (3 magazines and a soft case) from Buds along with one of Tactical Solutions rails with an integral rear sight. I got my rebate back in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone know the thread length on the suppressor ready version?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Picked mine up last week.  Put 300 rounds of gemtech subsonic through it without any hiccups. Although a little heavy, it feels absolutely awesome in my hands. So far I like it better than all the previous and current .22 pistols I have owned.  S&W 22A, S&W M&P 22c, Ruger Mk III Hunter, Ruger 22/45 lite, and GSG 1911.

I put a vortex venom red dot and my AAC pilot 2 on it and it is a tack driver.  To answer a previous question, the threads are standard .5 x 28 threads and does not require an adapter like other .22's.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:09:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Picked mine up last week.  Put 300 rounds of gemtech subsonic through it without any hiccups. Although a little heavy, it feels absolutely awesome in my hands. So far I like it better than all the previous and current .22 pistols I have owned.  S&W 22A, S&W M&P 22c, Ruger Mk III Hunter, Ruger 22/45 lite, and GSG 1911.

I put a vortex venom red dot and my AAC pilot 2 on it and it is a tack driver.  To answer a previous question, the threads are standard .5 x 28 threads and does not require an adapter like other .22's.
View Quote
ditto....i now need to decide what to do with my S&W victory and Ruger MKIII hunter...i just don't see myself shooting them that much after getting this, though the victory I just might keep as a beater gun..at it's price point I doubt selling it would be worthwhile unless I was truly hardup for cash.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It wasn't anything special, but I like it after flipping the spring on both guns to lighten up the triggers. Also removed the mag disconnect on both, easy 10 min process.
View Quote
mind posting details for a DIY job?

just ordered my first Buckmark after being a Ruger MkII owner for the last 20 something years
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top