Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:53:42 AM EDT
Just picked up one of these in a sweet deal but it came supplied with only one aftermarket magazine and was wondering about any sources for at least one ( hopefully more) original factory magazines. I understand they are not common and will be pricey, but can't seem to find any sources at all.
Thanks for any ideas.
I may have to resort to triple k which the current mag I have may be, but at least one original would be nice
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bob's Gun Shop  Maybe.
View Quote
His are 3K.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, e-bay, Gunbroker, Guns America, etc are your best bets for an original magazine and while you can find them, they will run you upwards of $80.  That's steep for a pistol that sold recently for around $250-$300 in excellent condition.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Beretta 71 mags are sinfully expensive, especially when compared to prices of recent surplus hosts. They are a little shorter and much rarer than the mags for the 76 but can be substituted with 76 mags. Original mags will be marked Beretta .22 l.r. and are of considerably higher quality than Triple K. When I sold my Beretta 71 about eight years ago, I sold the excellent condition mags for $125 a piece - and they sold rapidly.

I think it is worth paying for them than getting frustrated with Triple K mags that might even work for a while.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I was not going to pay $100+ for a mag, so I bought half a dozen 71's, took the fake suppressors off, installed a $5 thread protector and sold the pistols for what I had in them, sans magazine.    

Cheap way to get mags if you have even the slightest mechanical ability.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was not going to pay $100+ for a mag, so I bought half a dozen 71's, took the fake suppressors off, installed a $5 thread protector and sold the pistols for what I had in them, sans magazine.    

Cheap way to get mags if you have even the slightest mechanical ability.
View Quote
You found 5 dumbasses willing to give $279 for a Pistol with no mag when they could buy elsewhere for around $300 for one with a $100 mag included? Wow! I wish I had retards like that around my AO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top