Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2017 10:58:11 PM EDT
I just got this Sr22 ran it for the first time last weekend with an AAC element2 and had 10 ftf in 50rds of CCI 40fr lrn 1200 fps  getting stuck on the ramp bent by the slide ...any ideas

TIA
Abpt1
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#1]
What does the feed ramp look like? Polish it to a mirror finish?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Try running unsurpassed first and see what happens
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the advice guys, Ill try it unsuppressed. The feed ramp looks okay but ill get it to a good shine and test it out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine gets super dirty when shooting suppressed and do the same thing. After a good cleaning it is ok.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine gets super dirty when shooting suppressed and do the same thing. After a good cleaning it is ok.
View Quote
Yeah it was very dirty in just a few mags. Going to test it tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]
My SR-22 has done incredibly well unsuppressed. I haven't shot it too much suppressed, (I mostly run the can on a 22/45), but when I have ran suppressed it's done fine with bulk ammo. This is with a Form 1 freeze plug can and a Spectre II. I don't recall having issues like you've mentioned.

Only things I've done to it are a feed ramp polish and removing the mag disconnect safety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top