Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2016 2:03:47 AM EDT
Just bought a Buckmark Plus UDX with Rosewood grips..

Good grief I should have done this sooner.   I've always been a Ruger fan when it comes to 22 rf pistols, but the Buckmark just feels so much more "right" in my hands.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Remove the mag disconnect safety.

Do the sear spring flip.

Look both up on YouTube.    Both are easy, require no specialized tools, no permanent modification, and can be switched back.   No money.   Incredible trigger for a stock "cheap" gun.

S&W 41 isn't cheap.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good grief I should have done this sooner.   I've always been a Ruger fan when it comes to 22 rf pistols, but the Buckmark just feels so much more "right" in my hands.  

View Quote

And the trigger doesn't suck
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I own a couple of rugers, a S&W victory and now a Buckmar...

Buckmark trigger is the best on all of them..it's actually quite good.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I too am happy I went with the buckmark.

Had mine a decade, swapped barrel for threaded to use my outback 2 on.

W
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

W
View Quote

i was just look at the tac-sol barrels.

However at close to $200.00, you are almost half way to the threaded field target.

If I had known the SRFT actually existed, I would have gone that route.  Unfortunately I thought it was a unicorn.  I may end up just getting that one as well in a few months

what barrel length did you get?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Just don't go shoot a 617 and you'll be fine.

My buckmark never sees daylight now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a couple of Ruger MK-II's and they are great pistols, but when I wanted a suppressor host, I went with a Buckmark. I got a great deal on one from another member here on the board ($275 with three mags). It was a standard camper with a 5-1/2" barrel. I had Jim Pixley cut the barrel down to 4" and thread it for my suppressor. I also added a TAC-SOL rear sight rail and a fiber optic front sight...

Before:

After:

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

However at close to $200.00, you are almost half way to the threaded field target.

If I had known the SRFT actually existed, I would have gone that route.  Unfortunately I thought it was a unicorn.  I may end up just getting that one as well in a few months

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

W

5"  it was much closer to $100 a decade ago...

They are great barrels though.  At that price, I'd see if it could be threaded for less.

Txl
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine................

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top