Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2016 2:42:09 PM EDT
$129 used. +100 rounds of CCI .22lr and tax for $155 out the door.

Wanted one of these for a while now.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully I'll get to shoot it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice! Let us know how she shoots. :)
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine. I find it more accurate than expected. I've got a good source for a pocket holster if you need one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I've always wanted one of those, good luck with it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like fun.  Can it take magnum rounds?
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love mine. I find it more accurate than expected. I've got a good source for a pocket holster if you need one.
View Quote

Please let us know.

TIA

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Please let us know.

TIA

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please let us know.

TIA

The webpage is pretty basic but for the price I took the chance.  The holster fits perfectly and disappears in my pocket. He takes orders until he has enough work for a few weeks then stops until he is caught up again. As of 4/16 he was taking orders. His communication was good and the holster was received right on schedule.  I will try and post a picture tomorrow.

http://www.concealmentholstersolutions.com
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:10:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice, I bought one back around 92-93'.  Call mine "Always" as its small enough to always be with me.  Also carries well in a watch cap in the fold when running PT or is some watch pockets of jeans.

CD
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#9]
What is it?
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#10]
cute lol I like these things in the belt buckle holsters hard to tell if its even a real gun
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 4:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I want one of these in the swing out cylinder models but the price for those is just stupid when I think of all the guns that cost the same I cant justify it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#12]
bought a 22mag.yrs.ago.

sum a bitch is loud.

clown
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What is it?
View Quote

North American Arms Mini Revolver chambered in .22LR.  They have also made them in .22 WMR, .22 Short and .22 precussion cap.  Gun is based of the Freedom Arms Mini Revolver that Casuall  designed (IIRC he did both guns).  Charter Arms used to make a copy called the Dixie but has a crossbolt safety.  Guns are typically 5 shot and single action.  NAA has made them in a tip up barrel and swing out cylinder.  Been on the market since the 80s.

CD
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#14]
25yard moa pistol challenge!
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 1:20:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Nice. Ive always wanted to shoot one of those little things
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Those look cool. They had a similar one in 22 mag at the pistol range I shoot at for $199.00 with a pocket holster. I passed, but came back the next day to find it had sold.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I have one.... It was my dads. 22lr . It is what it is... Aint much bigger than a cig lighter ...  Goes bang 4 times. It actually is a quality piece.... IMO WarDawg
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I have one in 22mag. It is sooo fun to shoot. And there is no way you can hold it so the barrel doesn't jump up for a quick second shot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The webpage is pretty basic but for the price I took the chance.  The holster fits perfectly and disappears in my pocket. He takes orders until he has enough work for a few weeks then stops until he is caught up again. As of 4/16 he was taking orders. His communication was good and the holster was received right on schedule.  I will try and post a picture tomorrow.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please let us know.

TIA

Got mine in yesterday.  Great little holster.  Very happy with it.  Thanks for the info.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top