Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2015 10:08:31 PM EDT
Really enjoying the 21A Bobcat, its a fun little plinker.

Picked up another one and noticed the front of the grip and backstrap are smooth. The other I have has some lines milled into the front of the grip and backstrap. The trigger spring is also different.

Out of curiosity, were there variants or revisions to this model?
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one that is glossy blue w/wood grips.
Front and back straps are smooth.
No idea when it was made but I believe it is recent.
I want an INOX.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want an INOX.
View Quote

I  have the same one and mine was built in '91. I also want the INOX but want it in .32 (the Tomcat).
I think they started adding the serrations when they started parkerizing the pistols.
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I  have the same one and mine was built in '91. I also want the INOX but want it in .32 (the Tomcat).

I think they started adding the serrations when they started parkerizing the pistols.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I want an INOX.

They're chunky little things.

This 21A is smooth, front & back, and dates to 1986.

Link Posted: 10/18/2015 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
^ How do you like the Pearce grips?

Just got my threaded 21A barrel back and shot it today, lots of fun
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]

I originally got them just because they were black, to match other black-stocked .22 Beretta's I have.

They add a nice thickness to the gun that fits my hands well - very comfortable to hold when plinking away.  I like 'em.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I originally got them just because they were black, to match other black-stocked .22 Beretta's I have.

They add a nice thickness to the gun that fits my hands well - very comfortable to hold when plinking away.  I like 'em.
View Quote

I want that 3032! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I like the smallness of them. I almost bought a first-gen but it had a cracked frame. I heard the ones with thicker slides (like yours) help with that problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top