Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2015 12:59:14 PM EDT
Does anyone know who sells the Advantage Arms G17 threaded barrel for there conversion kit? I checked there site and it states that all sales must go through a dealer, but I have not found a dealer that even list the barrels.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I just checked Advantage Arms web site, they are moving from California to Idaho but previously you could order parts directly from AA.   The web site (parts) is currently being updated to reflect the changes by moving to Idaho.  I'd call and see if you can order your barrel over the phone.  You might also look on gunbroker or ebay for threaded AA barrels.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just checked Advantage Arms web site, they are moving from California to Idaho but previously you could order parts directly from AA.   The web site (parts) is currently being updated to reflect the changes by moving to Idaho.  I'd call and see if you can order your barrel over the phone.  You might also look on gunbroker or ebay for threaded AA barrels.
View Quote

Thanks,  they responded back to my email and stated that once the move is complete, that the barrels will be back up on there website.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the update, I bet Idaho will be a lot friendlier to Advantage Arms than California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top