Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2015 9:35:54 PM EDT
My new GSG522-PK is not threaded. Talked to ATI about a flash hider and they say it does have a threaded barrel.  Does anyone have one of these guns and is the barrel threaded or not?
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 4:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

My new GSG522-PK is not threaded. Talked to ATI about a flash hider and they say it does have a threaded barrel.  Does anyone have one of these guns and is the barrel threaded or not?
View Quote

No, the barrel is not threaded. The front sight base is.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got a new one from CDNN. Mine has a thread protector. Unscrew and install filaf hider that came in case.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
its threaded the same way the 1911-22s are so you need an adapter for 1/2x28.. I believe the "lightweight" Pk and the SD are the one that screws into the front sight base.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top