Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 3:29:29 AM EDT
Anybody have a remedy for this?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem with mine. Try it clean the firing pin area in the slide it likes to get gummed up. 22s are just know to to gum things up.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#2]
That sounds like a good idea, haven't ever gotten to that area, and who knows how many thousands of rounds (lots of them suppressed) I've shot through this thing!
I'll try it.

Did you disassemble the slide, or just clean what you can get from the outside?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds like a good idea, haven't ever gotten to that area, and who knows how many thousands of rounds (lots of them suppressed) I've shot through this thing!
I'll try it.

Did you disassemble the slide, or just clean what you can get from the outside?
View Quote

i do both depending how much i have shot it, disassemblly is a little tricky but worth it, helps get everything thing clean if you dissemble take your time and have a clean area to work with. cleaning from the outside can help just use a patch and something pointy to use to push the patch into the firing pin. other then that best of luck
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anybody have a remedy for this?
View Quote

Sorry I can't link it. but if you google sig sauer 1911 22 fix there is a good video . I was having some problems including light strikes with my gsg 922 and it seems to help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top