Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2015 12:48:58 PM EDT
Friend is selling two, both have been thru the recall.  $200 each.

Good, bad or indifferent pistols?
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
My sister bought one, I figured it would be heavy and gimmicky but turns out it has excellent ergonomics and is extremely accurate.  I fell in love with them as soon as I shot hers.  She also has the kit that turns it into a very capable carbine, would make an excellent survival gun.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had one since probably about when they first came out, and it's been excellent.  I probably have about 5k rounds through mine.  It did not like the Thunderbolts, but otherwise is pretty reliable.  Mine hasn't been through the recall, but I probably should send it sometime.  The early ones had issue with the rear sight falling apart, which mine has, but I use a RDS on it.

Mags are cheap, and it's easy to maintain, so I'd say go for it.  My Ruger is probably a little more accurate, but the Neos is fun.  I used to do some pin shoots and stuff with it, and the mags are really fast to change and easy to clear FTE's when the slide sometimes traps the exiting brass (but it doesn't happen a lot).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top