Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2015 11:18:34 PM EDT
Dont think many people know about this product so thought id share. Nic Taylor makes replacement followers and mag springs for many .22 pistols. I bought some for both the M&P22 and 22c pistols. 22 now has 15 rounds and the 22c now can hold 14. you will lose the load assist button which also functions as the hold open on last round activation. no biggy to me in a plinker pistol. ive been using a .22 Lula that works pretty well. ive ran at least a brick thru each gun with these new internals with no issues.

they run $12.99 plus shipping.

videos and purchase

Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up, but I am using my M&P22c as a trainer for my young sons, so I need to keep the last round hold open. Get me hold open and 12 rounds and I would be all over those. For a pinker they would rock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top