Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 8:43:20 AM EDT
I bought a Colt/Walther 1911 .22 last night night along with a thread adapter for attaching a suppressor. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this pistol and its sights. Im wondering how close the point of impact will be to the point of aim with a suppressor attached.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Only way is to test yours. Every one will show variance in poi poa and especially in a 22 you may find wide variances in this with different ammo
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Depends on the ammo and the can
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I had to have Walther send me a different rear sight and I have mine now hitting poa. ( No suppressor). Even with the new rear sight I had to file the front sight way down to get it to hit poi.
Look on Rimfire Central there is a 1911 forum where a guy put adjustable rear sight on( complete  sight set). This is my next project for my "Colt".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top