Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 4:12:14 PM EDT
Holy frijolies!

Just recently got interested in the 15-22 and wouldn't you know they quit making them.

Yes, I live in a cave.

Anyway, found one on GB and it failed to sell at a bid of $850 due to not meeting reserve.

So, what's up with the Mossberg 715? Bud's has them for $209.

POS?

GTG?

Same mags?

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
POS if its all you can afford go for it

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
POS. even if its all you could afford, STILL DONT go for it.  It is just a 702plinkster in a plastic clamshell held together with #4 screws.  I hate mine. HATE IT.  It is nearly impossible to reassemble after cleaning without bending the recoil spring.  it really is a horrible idea poorly executed.

it is not the same in any way other than it sends a projectile down a barrel.  The action is not the same, the mags are nothing alike, the design is 100% different.  Think "10/22" wrapped in between two plastic AR-looking things.  Its like a Fiero with the Lambo kit.

I hope the guy at Mossburg who designed it lost his job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top