Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 1:16:30 PM EDT
After a month of backorder I just received a mag for my Ruger mk I from Triple K. Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet but it appears to be constructed like the original factory mag, with the zig zag spring and fixed bottom plate. Only noticeable difference is the bottom plate is black plastic instead of chrome steel but it does load & drop just like the original mag. It's also the same width as original, unlike the current Ruger replacement mags. The button for the follower also reverses if needed. I've run Triple k mags in my High Standard Sport King for years with no issues, so i was willing to take a chance on this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top