Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2017 2:12:15 PM EDT
I only put 150 rounds through that one magazine, so it's hard to say just yet, but I think that it's well worth the hype. In addition to having zero malfunctions, the magazine just feels sturdier than my others, is easier to load than my other magazines, and I love the fact that it has a removable base pad.

Now I just need to work up a recipe for 230 grain RN over True Blue because I'm out of Titegroup.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got me 3 tripp cobra's also. I took one to the range a week ago and it ran great . But so did my Brownells Gens 2's and my Colt 8rnders . But I will slowly get more tripp mags. They do have a quality feel to them. Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#2]
When I carry my MC Operator, it's with an 8rd Cobra in the gun and 2 more on my person. They rock.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 1:46:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got me 3 tripp cobra's also. I took one to the range a week ago and it ran great . But so did my Brownells Gens 2's and my Colt 8rnders . But I will slowly get more tripp mags. They do have a quality feel to them. Cheers Wardawg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the magazine may have blessed the cheap Checkmates that came with my 1911. They usually have feeding issues, but they seemed fine. IT was my Shooting Star that gave me a nose dive. First time that's happened.

I have to wait on a sale, though. They're pricy!

Quoted:
When I carry my MC Operator, it's with an 8rd Cobra in the gun and 2 more on my person. They rock.
Perfect combo! What magazines did your operator come with?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top