Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:54:53 PM EDT
Figured I'd post this over here too. If you're members on some of the other 1911 forums you're probably getting tired of seeing this

Picked my Wilson up yesterday. CQB with some options. Only thing I have to compare it to at the moment is my Les Baer UTC. As much as I love my Baer, I can tell, as well as feel the difference in -attention- given :D...Just by manipulating the controls or racking the slide. Unfortunately it will be a few days before I'll get a chance to shoot it, but once I get 500 or so rounds down the barrel it'll go into the EDC rotation. Also removed that pesky shok buffer. :rolleyes:

Want to thank Mr. Hammond for the easy and pleasant process of ordering my first Wilson.

Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats you will enjoy it.

Years ago i had a couple of Wilson pistols.  (5 divorces )
They were reliable art....

I would loose my mind if that was in an evidence room lol
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice score. As much as I want one I will never be able to afford one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, I've a 1996A1, that I like a lot..
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on that sexy WC CQB.
I had a WC 1996A1 1911 first,it saw close to 50,000 rounds with only spring changes.
Currently have two CQB's and a Protector. Highly recommend them.

Been down the Baer road,from my experience of owning 4,Wilson wins even with the higher price tag every day and twice on sunday.
Currently only have one LB of the 4 I had.Its the Ultimate Recon Pistol in Hard Chrome-this one runs fine.

My go to 1911's are WC or Springfield Pro's.They just rock.Theyve run right out of the box without any break in nonsense.
Cant go wrong with Wilson Combat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top