Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 12:29:49 AM EDT
So now that I got my TRP Operator I'm really wanting to get a threaded barrel for it. I just went to the SACS price sheet/work order and it has the threaded barrel option right at $380. Does that include the barrel or is that just for the fitting etc? Hopefully not too stupid of a question.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't take this the wrong way,  but you should give SACS a call and ask them.  They're the most authoritative answer and they're super nice on the phone.  They'll get you taken care of.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't take this the wrong way,  but you should give SACS a call and ask them.  They're the most authoritative answer and they're super nice on the phone.  They'll get you taken care of.
View Quote

No worries, I didn't. In fact you're absolutely right and planned on doing that tomorrow. Was hoping someone would know something. I think I found my answer though however. I just realized I skipped page 7 of their sheet and that answered my question.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So now that I got my TRP Operator I'm really wanting to get a threaded barrel for it. I just went to the SACS price sheet/work order and it has the threaded barrel option right at $380. Does that include the barrel or is that just for the fitting etc? Hopefully not too stupid of a question.
View Quote

I think the price sheet says at the end that all parts are included unless otherwise noted.  I would call to make sure though.  The few things i had them do for me the parts were included in the price.  Never had a barrel installed though.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That includes the barrel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think the price sheet says at the end that all parts are included unless otherwise noted.  I would call to make sure though.  The few things i had them do for me the parts were included in the price.  Never had a barrel installed though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep you are right. That's what I saw after I made my post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top