Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:04:27 PM EDT
For some reason, I like the feel of the "officer frame / commander-government slide" format.

Colt CCO
Springfield Range Officer Compact
Para 7.45 Companion

These are the ones I can think of.

What else is out there that I might need to take a look at?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Dan Wesson CCO and ECO

FWIW I just bought a Range Officer Compact (ROC).  If I hadn't gotten it I would have gone with the Dan Wesson CCO or Colt Wiley Clapp CCO.  For the cost of entry the ROC is kind of hard to beat, but it's not without it's downsides which can be overcome by spending a little money on it (getting rid of the ILS and maybe changing the recoil assembly to not require a tool)
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dan Wesson CCO and ECO  

FWIW I just bought a Range Officer Compact (ROC).  If I hadn't gotten it I would have gone with the Dan Wesson CCO or Colt Wiley Clapp CCO.  For the cost of entry the ROC is kind of hard to beat, but it's not without it's downsides which can be overcome by spending a little money on it (getting rid of the ILS and maybe changing the recoil assembly to not require a tool)
View Quote

You can get the recoil assembly out without a tool. Just takes a little finesse. Once you get it the first time its easy sailing after that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Sig has the C3.

Kimber has the Compact CDPII.

Don't forget Wilson Combat.

It's a great size for carry while still being quite shootable.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#4]
https://americanclassic.eagleimportsinc.com/americanclassic/firearms/compact-commander-series
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Sig Traditiona Compact Stainless if you dont like the Sig type slides on 1911s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top