Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2015 10:03:21 PM EDT
ok not a fan of the DE 1911's and huge billboard slide but I was at cabela's and saw one of the new color case hardened ones and liked it for the price

I have a oly arms westerner color case hardened gun and love it

for less than $1000 for a color case hardened 1911 it's pretty nice (well minus the billboard slide)
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to hate this, because I hate every single thing on that pistol... but it just looks right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I really do love the case color hardening look. If I was a gunsmith for them, I'd make one that had beautiful wooden grips with deep rings and add what looked like polished brass accessories.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Hate the slide, love the frame.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really do love the case color hardening look. If I was a gunsmith for them, I'd make one that had beautiful wooden grips with deep rings and add what looked like polished brass accessories.
View Quote

That would be outstanding I think.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea pretty much what I was thinking

my westerner has a less busy slide but it's hard to find others with CCH. To bad they don't offer a slick slide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top