Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 9:31:13 AM EDT
Or is the price fixed?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells runs specials on packs of three or packs of ten from time to time if I recall correctly.  That is for the standard mags though.  If you want something with a funky base pad you would have to swap them out separately I guess.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember Wilson doing a black friday sale last year.

Might be worth looking into
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember Wilson doing a black friday sale last year.
View Quote

I'm tagging this thread because I really want to stock up on some WC mags.  I've been keeping an eye on Midway and Brownells - no deals yet.  I'm hoping another eagle ARFCOM'er will spot a deal and let us know.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
They're not the Wilson but PSA has a sale on the Kimber KimPro Tac mags for $16.50. They're out of the 8s but have plenty of 7s.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They're not the Wilson but PSA has a sale on the Kimber KimPro Tac mags for $16.50. They're out of the 8s but have plenty of 7s.
View Quote

Just an FYI they are only for the Compact frame though not the Government or Commander.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I always wait for Midway or Brownells to put the ETM mags on sale.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Ooops...didn't notice that. I bought a bunch of the full size 7 and 8s (now out of stock) and didn't notice that the only ones they have left are the compacts.....

Quoted:

Just an FYI they are only for the Compact frame though not the Government or Commander.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]
The best deal is usually in the EE. I have purchased many Wilson mags NIW for much less than dealers. I got 8 NIW Wilson mags in the past 2 weeks for Less than $160 shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top