Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 10:12:11 PM EDT
I have a Tactical Elite on order and I'm wondering what kind of holster will fit best?  I understand that most will say any holster will fit, however, some have to fit better than others.
I am looking for Kydex.
Who has recommendations on Kydex in general? and for those with a tactical elite, who recommends what?

Considering Raven Concealment....

This will be an OWB holster.

Pics welcome, thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:05:36 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're ordering a Wilson Tactical Elite, get a holster from Wilson.

Otherwise, there are dozens of kydex holsters to choose from.

May I suggest getting one that is either leather or suede lines to protect the finish.

Good luck choosing a holster. There are a couple of good threads here and on the 1911 forum site with lots of pictures.

Please, picture when the pistol arrives!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
my kydex goto holster manuf is always been a blade tech stingray.

think they just call it a owb holster now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Wilson Combat Edge. Made by Bladetech. Good video review by Ken Hackathorn on Wilson website. I just ordered one, can't wait to get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top