Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2001 1:11:12 PM EDT
Are they any good? or just a cheap llama like import? range report please!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:01:25 PM EDT
I've never fired one. I checked one out at the gun store and I was very underwhelmed. It's very sloppy in the way it's put together.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:05:02 AM EDT
Get a Springfield, you will be much happier. I saw them starting at $359 at the gun show yeterday in Salem, VA.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:32:17 AM EDT
I have fired two CD's at the local gun club range & I had problems with both. On one (the fullsize, I think) the front sight blade flew off. The other was a compact/commander size & it wouldn't feed to save its life.
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?
But yourself (as I did) a used Springfield Armory & save the $$$ for mods rather than repairs.
My .o2
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 1:28:45 PM EDT
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:50:17 AM EDT
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?>>>>>>>>

How about San Miguel Beer??? That comes from the PI...

7th
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:14:33 PM EDT
I must have gotten lucky , bought mine used at my favorite gun store . It has digested everything I've thrown at it and its accurate as hell . No jams , no extraction failures just keeps going .
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:47:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SeventhFleet:
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?>>>>>>>>

How about San Miguel Beer??? That comes from the PI...7th

Good beer, no doubt, but I did say **quality**, not cheap. >gg<
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:49:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mortech:
I must have gotten lucky , bought mine used at my favorite gun store . It has digested everything I've thrown at it and its accurate as hell . No jams , no extraction failures just keeps going .

So you went ahead with the CD brand? If you want sticker shock, see what you'd get for it on a trade-in. >evil grin< You may very well have a decent gun. Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. >gg<
Top Top