Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 12:44:26 PM EDT
Anybody know where to find these at a reasonable price?
I want a couple for my Daewoo and was told by some of you a while back they would fit.
Tried the magazine forum, but kept getting "No forum found".
Thanks in advance,
GWF
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Try wwwcdnninvestments.com
They carry factory mags, & have Pro mags for the 59. I ordered some to convert for the HS2000
The Pro Mags were $13.99 ea heart.gif
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll give them a try. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Being fortunate enough to have put away a lot of factory mags for a rainy day, in '93, I would spend the extra money for the Smith mags, in stainless. I have one pro-mag for a Beretta, it seems soft...easy to bend. Even a used SS Smith mag should last forever, I think $39. Either in 14 or 15 round (black follower=14, orange=15) I have factory 20 rounders (blue)that work great too. If you can find some Marlin camp carbine 20 rounders, they fit the Smith 59 series, just hang down an inch. I've heard they fit the Daewoo too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top