Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:36:21 PM EDT
Am I crazy or does no such beastie exist?  Seems like all the light bearing leather holsters are OWB and with a thumb strap. 

I'm pretty confident I can make one for my G26/43 with TRL-6
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The holsters are barely becoming available for TLR6 equipped pistols.  Plus I am unsure how the button will work with leather vs kydex.  Seems that leather will allow for the light/laser to be engaged.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I thought about that too, but I think I can prevent it from activating the button with some creative wet forming methods.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Mean Gene Leather just revealed his new holsters. I think I read his IWB will fit with a light
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Trex holsters and white hat.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trex holsters and white hat.
View Quote
kydex and freeballin don't work real well. I know, because I tried it .  You either wear a hole in your hip/ass or you rip your pubes out. Neither is fun.  I tried going back to boxers once....it didn't take. 

And I dont care for hybrid holsters. I've got a few and none of them really do anything for me.  They do tuck in quite well though. 
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mean Gene Leather just revealed his new holsters. I think I read his IWB will fit with a light
View Quote
You are correct. Pretty sure I figured out how he did it too just by looking at the pics. Don't think I've seen anything else quite like that to date. Pretty cool. 
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Have not seen it yet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top