Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:24:26 AM EDT
I wasn't sure whether I should post this here or on the AR15 discussion forum. Anyway, here goes...

I'm wanting to sell my AR15 Ruger AR556, with only 30 rounds through it. I bought it last year, during the height of the pre-election panic, and have more ARs than I need. Of all my ARs, the Ruger is the one I'd sell first; I'm honestly out of room in my gun safe. A guy has offered to trade a low-round CZ P-07 with aftermarket sights and a holster. Judging from the pics, it looks to be pretty nice and well taken care of. He said it has less than 100 rounds through it and it appears to be the latest model.

Thing is, the guy is pretty much wanting an even trade, and I'm thinking the Ruger would be worth a bit more; at least $100. I don't own a CZ but have read a lot good things about them. I visited 4 local gun stores this week and none of them had a CZ P-07 in stock for me to look at in person.

What do you all think?

Thanks for any advice!  
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds about right $100-150 in cash.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds about right $100-150 in cash.
View Quote

This....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top