Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 1:37:04 AM EDT
So I decided to upgrade my deer pistol for this season and I went with a Performance Center .44mag

Gun shoots great and I'm looking forward to a final sight in with Barnes Vor-Tx 225gr which will be my hunting load.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Dam very nice, are the sights visible through the red dot? and why not a micro dot? just wondering, and jealous.
I have a 629-4  6.5" power-port & can only imagine the trigger on your custom shop.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately you can't see the sights through the dot.

I went with the Burris because it came off my previous hunting handgun a 629 Classic 5"

I feel comfortable with the Burris for hunting purposes but for my serious guns I use Aimpoint T1 and T2s

One day when I have the cash I may upgrade to an Aimpoint on this gun as well and move the Burris to my .22
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#3]
You sir, are winning in life
Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I went with the Burris because it came off my previous hunting handgun a 629 Classic 5"

I feel comfortable with the Burris for hunting purposes but for my serious guns I use Aimpoint T1 and T2s

One day when I have the cash I may upgrade to an Aimpoint on this gun as well and move the Burris to my .22
View Quote

Your red dot says Bushnell. Did Burris buy Bushnell?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing wrong with that sight, for hunting I try to go light as possible. With the new micro sights like the Burris fastfire ll that are very durable i think you may be able to see the sights through the optic? but not sure as they have many mounting choices.
Any way you have a very nice gun happy hunting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha.... you sir are correct..!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#7]
That's a very nice hunting rig, best of luck with it and be sure to post pictures of your buck.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Post bump simply because that is one pretty sob.
Lose the red dot and shoot irons, cause it would look more bad ass
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]
True but placing that kill shot on a deer is automatic with the dot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:02:30 AM EDT
[#10]
very cool wheelgun sir
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:12:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a revolver guy, but wow, that is awesome anyway!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top