Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2015 11:01:36 PM EDT
May we now purchase handguns out of state of residence? I'm finding conflicting info. I have a gift card for a mall in Ohio that has a Field and Stream store. I live in Key. Looks like OH does not have a waiting period. Found articles sighting 1968 act to restrict out of state handgun purchases unconstitutional, but? Is it in effect?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  Has to go through FFL in your state.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you mil?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you mil?
View Quote

No sir
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No sir
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you mil?

No sir

If you found a pistol out of state call a FFL in your state have them exchange info and ship to your FFL.  Talk to the FFL they will know what to do.  You fill the 4473 out at your in state dealer.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#5]
correct  You can buy it anywhere BUT it will have to be shipped to your local FFL where you will fillout a 4473
Same thing as buying on gunbroker or elsewhere
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top