Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
KelTec PLR16! Just wear it around your neck like a camera!
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What you named is either an FNS 9C or an M&P 9c. Love the size of those. But I prefer glocks. So, since those guns have pinky extensions you should get a glock 26 with factory Glock 12 round mags. Then it's like the same thing. Or go baller and get some TTI base pads that'll give you a capacity of about 13 rounds.

I've handled both the m&p compact and the FNS 9c and the triggers on both are pretty decent but heavy. The FNS mags don't drop free. You have to strip them which is a big turnoff.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What you named is either an FNS 9C or an M&P 9c. Love the size of those. But I prefer glocks. So, since those guns have pinky extensions you should get a glock 26 with factory Glock 12 round mags. Then it's like the same thing. Or go baller and get some TTI base pads that'll give you a capacity of about 13 rounds.

I've handled both the m&p compact and the FNS 9c and the triggers on both are pretty decent but heavy. The FNS mags don't drop free. You have to strip them which is a big turnoff.
View Quote

I agree that the M&P 9c ticks all of the boxes, but I'm also a Glock guy.  The 26 is closest Glock to what I want, but after looking, I changed the rules to my game and decided to go with the 43.  After handling each, I was worried that I couldn't conceal the 26.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top