Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
You guys conceal carrying these 21's what holsters are you using? Especially you iwb guys.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
15 year old summer special by Milt - love it and it works like new......
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys conceal carrying these 21's what holsters are you using? Especially you iwb guys.
View Quote

Alien Gear trimmed to my liking. It's easier to carry than my 1911's, IMO.

Certainly lighter.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I do not even own a 21 ( do have multiple glocks and 1911's) but would still say it is the best off the shelf high capacity 45 on the market until you get to the h&k's which are comparable and some prefer but are more expensive both initially and for spare mags.
Were I to obtain another glock it would be a 45, but probably a 30/30s
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I am a HP/1911 guy, that being said a G21 will out shoot a Colt Gold Cup. I have owned 3 G21s and they might be big and blocky but they will shoot. They are not like the Glock 9mms and 40s for some reason they will shoot tight groups.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Love my G21s

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Despite having small hands, the G21 feels better in them than any other Glock. I also shoot them better.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Educate me on the G21 to 10mm conversion guys.  Is it as simple as a barrel and mag changes?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Educate me on the G21 to 10mm conversion guys.  Is it as simple as a barrel and mag changes?
View Quote
The pic I posted is a GEN3 with EFK conversion barrel, G20 magazine and 20lb uncaptured Glockmeister stainless recoil spring assembly. I believe the GEN4 barrels are the same for both the 20 and 21, so you just have to buy the G20 barrel rather than a specific G21 10mm conversion barrel. I'm going to do the GEN4 next; love the GEN4 so far. The big mag release is a nice improvement.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Love mine. Love, love, love it...

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The pic I posted is a GEN3 with EFK conversion barrel, G20 magazine and 20lb uncaptured Glockmeister stainless recoil spring assembly. I believe the GEN4 barrels are the same for both the 20 and 21, so you just have to buy the G20 barrel rather than a specific G21 10mm conversion barrel. I'm going to do the GEN4 next; love the GEN4 so far. The big mag release is a nice improvement.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info brother.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, so if a G21 to 10mm conversion is possible, and apparently a G20 to .40 S&W conversion is possible, what about a G21 to .40 S&W?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
OK, so if a G21 to 10mm conversion is possible, and apparently a G20 to .40 S&W conversion is possible, what about a G21 to .40 S&W?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was screwing around one day and tried running 40S&W through mine but it was not reliable. I didnt spend much time on it; not a fan of 40S&W. Not sure if it was mags or 10mm chamber depth or ejector length or what, but one could assume if people have successfully converted a G20 to 40S&W (or 357SIG, FTM) then the G21 would work as well.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I just traded for my 4th G21...it's a Gen 4.  I've had a Gen 2, a Gen 3, and another Gen 4.  The Gen 2 and 3 were a little too big for me, and I hadn't planned to trade my last Gen 4, but the deal was right.

I'll be hanging on to this one.  I love my 1911's, but IMO the Gen 4 G21 is the finest "serious" 45acp on the market today, whether you consider that being "for the money" or not.

Now, chase45, that's not to say that your Pro isn't AMAZINIG, but here comes that "for the money" consideration.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top