Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 12:30:13 AM EDT
http://handgunplanet.com/news/shot-show-recap-2015/

It's been a crazy week, but it was a good show. A lot of good stuff out there this year, so here are a few pics (more info in the full article).

Of note:
-Magpul is coming out with a Remington 700 setup that is awesome
-Wilson Combat's new BCM gun is sweet
-Robar has some interesting rifles coming early this year
-PWS says the Enhanced Duty slide for Glock is coming next quarter
-There were a TON of people up in here (NSSF said the attendance was second only to last year)

*Also, one thing not on the list yet that I'm looking forward to reviewing is Blade-Tech's new Total Eclipse holster. It is convertible from IWB to OWB, appendix, strong, weak, canted, straight, and with multiple belt attachment options. They also have a new mag pouch called the Pro-team that's really nice.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:28:09 AM EDT
[#1]
dat BCM 1911 tho...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]
That PWS slide is interesting.

Hopefully they corrected the colossal fuck-up that Glock calls a pistol and maybe they'll eject in a civilized manner.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice read thank you
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
dat BCM 1911 tho...
View Quote

Dat BCM tho...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hopefully they corrected the colossal fuck-up that Glock calls a pistol and maybe they'll eject in a civilized manner.
View Quote

They're saying it should, and the internals bring the stock pull down to a crisp 4 lb pull with the standard 5.5 connector. Plus I really like PWS
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice read thank you
View Quote

No problem, thanks for checking it out.

Also, am I missing it or is there no multi-quote up in this site? lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They're saying it should, and the internals bring the stock pull down to a crisp 4 lb pull with the standard 5.5 connector. Plus I really like PWS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By decreasing the striker spring weight is what I have read on it. Also my 2014 Dated Gen4 19 could fill a bucket with brass it ejects so well, buddies 2014 Gen3 17 is same way. My 2013 Gen3 17 what a bastard with it's 360 degree ejection pattern....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

By decreasing the striker spring weight is what I have read on it. Also my 2014 Dated Gen4 19 could fill a bucket with brass it ejects so well, buddies 2014 Gen3 17 is same way. My 2013 Gen3 17 what a bastard with it's 360 degree ejection pattern....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't need to buy a whole slide to do what they did. Get the heaviest connector you can with the lightest striker spring you can and you'll get the lightest pull possibly keeping it as crisp as possible.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm good with the stock 5.5lb setup.  Prefer it.

I'm not cool with hot brass down my shirt and failures to eject.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You don't need to buy a whole slide to do what they did. Get the heaviest connector you can with the lightest striker spring you can and you'll get the lightest pull possibly keeping it as crisp as possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you lighten the striker spring too much, you better be using Federal primers

I also really like the forward slide serrations, but to get them machined and the slide refinished costs as much as this entire slide so I never do it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I also really like the forward slide serrations, but to get them machined and the slide refinished costs as much as this entire slide so I never do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm running a 4.5lb striker spring with a stock striker and not a single issue. Going to order a Jager striker so I can use a 4lb spring tonight. I'm also using a 5.0lb connector but I'll run the 4lb spring with a 5.5lb connector.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top