Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 10:34:59 PM EDT
I sent them a message saying they should make a short recoil 9mm singlestack of the Bersa Thunder, and this is what they sent me.

"Thank you for contacting us. The new items on the horizon currently  
are the bp380cc and bp40cc. We also just introduced a new line of  
pistols: www.grandpowerusa.com

We will pass along your feedback to the factory.

Thank you,

Eagle Imports"

may or may not be exciting, but it seems like the people that have owned the BP pistols like them
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what a short recoil 9mm is but Bersa makes a single stack 9 the same size as a Shield (With the expended mag, not the 6 round mag) called the BB9CC.  It has an awesome trigger and is really fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a BP9cc at 4 o'clock right now. Awesome gun.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The bp40 was supposed to be released when the bp9 launched, I saw the bp380 in this year's catalogue & assumed it was for markets where 9mm is banned.

They need to release the FDE frame bp9 already! Wilhelm Bubbits can do no wrong...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Is it longer or shorter than the Shield? Really considering a BU CC gun and was thinking of the LC9s but I like having options.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is it longer or shorter than the Shield? Really considering a BU CC gun and was thinking of the LC9s but I like having options.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the exact same size as the Shield.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CuH53oNiGxQ/UGELgkjmkaI/AAAAAAAAD7o/Fzeefh06eZY/s1600/016.JPG

A light rail mount too...okay, think I made need to get to an LGS that has one. How're parts and mags, cheaper or about the same for the Shield?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A light rail mount too...okay, think I made need to get to an LGS that has one. How're parts and mags, cheaper or about the same for the Shield?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CuH53oNiGxQ/UGELgkjmkaI/AAAAAAAAD7o/Fzeefh06eZY/s1600/016.JPG

If the Shield had a rail and no safety (safety free model wasn't out when I got the Bersa), I would have it, because I love my M&Ps, and I wouldn't have even bothered researching the Bersa. However the Bersa is a great gun, very comparable in size to the Shield and XDs, only difference is the grip is a tad longer because there is only one size magazine. The trigger is really the shining star of the gun, it is light, smooth and has a crisp reset.

I like that I will never pinch my hand with a mag extension, the built in ambi-mag release is nice because I usually use my middle finger of shooting hand, and it points and balances well. The sights are a front Sig #8, and a rear Glock sight, so there are a lot of options out there, which is nice.

I don't like the magazine safety, but the mag release is well done, so I don't fear it getting bumped.

Parts are fairly cheap, and mags run around $40. There is a site that gives discounts to members of a certain Bersa forum, I think it was a 10% discount, which is a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I sent them a message saying they should make a short recoil 9mm singlestack of the Bersa Thunder, and this is what they sent me.

"Thank you for contacting us. The new items on the horizon currently  
are the bp380cc and bp40cc. We also just introduced a new line of  
pistols: www.grandpowerusa.com

We will pass along your feedback to the factory.

Thank you,

Eagle Imports"

may or may not be exciting, but it seems like the people that have owned the BP pistols like them
View Quote

If only Glock would keep its customer base informed of products in their pipeline...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top