Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 6:22:42 PM EDT
I've had some good luck with Sigs in the past so i thought I'd look at the new Sig as a possible carry gun.

Is there anyone that has one that would recommend against it?
ETA:  Got it and shot it.  I really love this pistol.  No issues, points naturally for me and i shoot it very well.  Already have the Glock 17C on the EE

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Take cash in non-sequential bills. That way your significant other can't track the transaction when you purchase it. Because...you will purchase it. Hella good guns.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 5 P250's each set up for specific uses we make of them.

Don't have a P320 yet and might not as I really like the P250's {obviously} but I think you will really like the P320.

Except you can get 2 P250's for the cost of one P320.  I think.

Either way the basic ergos and mags are the same.

Great pistols.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got 5 P250's each set up for specific uses we make of them.

Don't have a P320 yet and might not as I really like the P250's {obviously} but I think you will really like the P320.

Except you can get 2 P250's for the cost of one P320.  I think.

Either way the basic ergos and mags are the same.

Great pistols.
View Quote

I've never heard of anyone who didn't like the P320.  I have two P250s, and a couple diffferent caliber exchange kits for them.  Since the ergonomics and modularity are the same, I'm sure you'll love it.  Plan on it following you home, and let us know.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard pretty good things about it, wouldn't mind trying one out. Seems like Sig is still trying to get out from under the original P250 debacle, so a decent gun like the 320 gets a bit of a guilty by association rep. Sig and polymer don't seem to go over well in most folks minds, unfairly or not.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a FS P320 and it's a nice gun. I have 1000rds though it without any issues other than a little bit of trigger bite.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I may grab a full size p320. They feel great. I had one paid for but I took a glock 17 instead. Now that I have a 17 I want the 320 or vp9. Two things I didn't like about the p320 were the higher bore axis. I'm not concerned about the recoil effects of it but pointing it and looking down the barrel makes it different than a lower bored gun. I also don't like the added complexity of the modularity. Swapping parts makes sense in countries where you can only have 1 gun, but in America it's unneeded. The parts cost almost as much as a new gun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I may grab a full size p320. They feel great. I had one paid for but I took a glock 17 instead. Now that I have a 17 I want the 320 or vp9. Two things I didn't like about the p320 were the higher bore axis. I'm not concerned about the recoil effects of it but pointing it and looking down the barrel makes it different than a lower bored gun. I also don't like the added complexity of the modularity. Swapping parts makes sense in countries where you can only have 1 gun, but in America it's unneeded. The parts cost almost as much as a new gun.
View Quote

I have a P320C and I have to disagree with your point about complexity due to its modularity. Its quite the opposite in my opinion. The main reason I like Glocks is because they're so simple, but the 320 has it beat in that regard. It comes apart ridiculously easy, without the need for removing pins and whatnot. The internals are all integrated into one stainless steel chassis. Its an excellent design concept.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I have heard a lot of good things about them.  It is a shame they made them look so similar the the p250, which was a solid, reliable gun, but probably their most unpopular do to the dao trigger pull.  As petty as it may sound, I think that may hinder the popularity of them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Updated.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've never heard of anyone who didn't like the P320.
View Quote

Well, now you have.

Fondled one at a gun show a couple weeks ago.

The trigger was, well I'm grasping for a way to describe the way it felt...  cheap is the only thing that comes to mind.
Felt like many plastic parts flexing then a let off that felt like a staple gun, only lighter.

Honestly it was awful, and I had high hopes for it too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, now you have.

The trigger was, well I'm grasping for a way to describe the way it felt...  cheap is the only thing that comes to mind.
Felt like many plastic parts flexing then a let off that felt like a staple gun, only lighter.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never heard of anyone who didn't like the P320.

Well, now you have.

I cannot comment specifically on the P320 but I can't say I'm a big fan of the Glock-type triggers.

Hence my preference for the P250's DAO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top