Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2005 5:57:23 PM EDT
...except this one.

The Threat Solutions Ultimate Concealment Rig. I have always heard the UCR is a great holster, but I finally got one for myself. I have rigs from Sparks, Blade-Tech, Galco, Safariland, Bianchi, and DeSantis, but his holster is simply amazing. It is at once the most secure, most comfortable, and fastest IWB I have ever used. The weight of the gun is so evenly distributed, and the holster so comfortable, that I can barely feel the gun sitting or standing. It is extremely stable and positions the but of the gun perfectly for a quick, smooth draw. The best part is how effectively it conceals my GLOCK 19. I can wear this rig with a normal sized untucked T-shirt and the gun is totally undetectable.

Dave Vaughan is a genius.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
do they have a web site?

how much was it?

Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll take all your Sparks stuff.................you know, when you give it away.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll take all your Sparks stuff.................you know, when you give it away.

Gee thanks, that's a big relief. Let me know where to send it and give me $200 to cover shipping.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
do they have a web site?

how much was it?

www.threatsolutions.com/

They are all made by one guy, so there is a 4-6 week wait to get one from Threat Solutions. Dave makes them for GLOCKs, 1911s, and Kahrs.

Custom Glock Racing has a few in stock for $55 plus shipping. Call them for availability.

www.custom-glock.com/
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Those do look impressive.  Which Bladetech holster do you have?  I have the UCH, but this looks like it would be even better than that.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those do look impressive.  Which Bladetech holster do you have?  I have the UCH, but this looks like it would be even better than that.  

I have the standard IWB. Blade-Tech makes a great holster, but this UCR is truely unique.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]
How is does it hold up for re-holstering one handed? Does it stay open against the pressure of your belt and torso?

Link Posted: 2/18/2005 3:10:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How is does it hold up for re-holstering one handed? Does it stay open against the pressure of your belt and torso?

Yes, one handed re-holstering is quick and easy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
do they have a web site?

how much was it?

www.threatsolutions.com/

They are all made by one guy, so there is a 4-6 week wait to get one from Threat Solutions. Dave makes them for GLOCKs, 1911s, and Kahrs.

Custom Glock Racing has a few in stock for $55 plus shipping. Call them for availability.

www.custom-glock.com/

thanks

i'm going to check em out
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#10]
They may be what I am looking for also. Does the one for the large glock fit a 19? or the small glock? I am assuming either may work?
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
The small frame GLOCK UCR will fit the 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, and 35.

The large frame GLOCK UCR fits the 20, 21, 29, and 30.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#12]
How much are they paying you? But seriously, that looks like a nice holster. I'm still waiting for my Milt Sparks VM2 to be made though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
How much are they paying you? But seriously, that looks like a nice holster. I'm still waiting for my Milt Sparks VM2 to be made though.

Haahaa! Do I sound like a paid endorsement??? I am not making anything, I am just really pleased with the holster. Like most shooters, I have been through several rigs. Some were good and some were bad, but this one is what I have been looking for for a long time. I just want to pass the word on to hopefully save some brothers in arms save some money by not ending up with a box full of holsters they don't use.
Link Posted: 2/23/2005 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#14]
UCR's are sweet, I had one for a 1911. Super comfortable. The only Kydex I can stand.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I have two for my Glocks and two for my 1911s -- just as backup!

They ROCK
Link Posted: 2/25/2005 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep as soon as i get my Glock 26 this will be the only holster for it,Just sure wish he would make a rig for the S&W 3913 but he said he wont,so it kinda upsets me as he wont borrow a block to make other holster from but it is a great rig for a glock,kahr or 1911
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top