Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 9:51:04 AM EDT
We all know the trigger reset is a little meh on MK3 BHP once you take out the mag safety.

Heres my limited observations thus far of making the swap.

It does indeed add about 1# of weight to the trigger. Mine was breaking nice and clean at ~4.5# with the 3 coil. I installed the 2 coil and measured the pull again. It breaks now at ~5.5#.

That said, it does not really "feel" more heavy. Sure there is more force required to overcome the trigger spring. But once you take it up and start contact with the sear, just a tid bit more pressure makes it release the hammer. Much like a 2 stage rifle trigger.

The reset is much better. Night and day difference. For as cheap as it is you may want to try it out if you haven't yet

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You just like posting pictures of that thing. I don't blame you one bit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You just like posting pictures of that thing. I don't blame you one bit.
View Quote

Pretty much
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Told ya bro!
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep the 2 coil is pretty much mandatory for a disconnect free bhp, it is the way it was designed originally in the md free pistols.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]
What is this magic? Where do I get such a product? The reset on my MK3 Practical is awful since I removed the MD
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is this magic? Where do I get such a product? The reset on my MK3 Practical is awful since I removed the MD
View Quote

I'm on my phone but this is where.

http://www.cylinder-slide.com/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=CS0101
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.gunsprings.com/BROWNING/1935%20(HI%20POWER)/cID1/mID3/dID5#52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top