Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2016 11:48:25 PM EDT
change the sight on a Silver Chrome model Mark III?  I have just acquired a 1995 production Silver Chrome and I want to remove the factory adjustable rear and high front. Both are dovetailed in. How hard is it and can anyone describe the process if it is fairly easy. I am mechanically inclined just to let you know.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#1]
The proper way is with the correct sight pusher. Find local that can do it or buy your own. Banging on the sights with a punch is asking for followed by
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Have a qualified gunsmith do this if it must be done. Stock silver chrome BHP's are not rare by any means. Scarce, but the value keep going up and there are people willing to spend a pretty penny for them. Keep that in mind before you start modifying it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top