Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2015 11:36:01 AM EDT
Are there any sources for parts for the FEGs? P9R? FP9? Other models? From what I have researched, your best bet is to get the FP9 vented version which uses the mags of the FN Hi-Power and many of the parts. Does this parts and mags rule apply to the non-vented versions like the P9M, PJK-9HP? Can new sights like Novak's be used on these vented models? Anybody have any thoughts on this?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Numrich.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
FP9 and PJK-9HP take most Browning HP internals and the grips and mags. The sights may not be 100%, though.
If it is a single action 9mm (there were a slew of names and 5 different importers) it is a straight up BHP clone.
The DA versions may take the grips but mags and internals are different.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Went on Numrich site and the lady walked me through finding schematics and part numbers. You're right, those two models do interchange. The schematics are the same as the FN/Browning HP but they do not have the same part numbers. If there is a letter on the end of the part number, that means it cross-references with another pistol. The P9R does not interchange with FNs. That's a shame cause I really like the compact P9RK. BTW, Numrich folks are really helpful and their site is very user friendly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top