Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2014 2:50:27 PM EDT
So I really want an alloy hi power and I found a bunch of them from cdisales onngunbroker (I think), but do not know if there actually the alloy version or not, there description is very generic but they look like the ally ones.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=2621012
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not think any of the cdisales HP's are alloy. Unless it says so in the description then they are all steel. AIM Surplus seems to get them in every once in a while but you have to be quick, they go fast. I see one on Gunbroker right now but the BIN price is a grand.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Look for the protruding round cam bar above the trigger, if it is round it's an alloy, if oval and flush it's an all steel gun.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look for the protruding round cam bar above the trigger, if it is round it's an alloy, if oval and flush it's an all steel gun.
View Quote

Good description.  Like the oval and flush cam bar on this steel frame gun [copied from one of Coles' auctions], right above the trigger pin.

There would be a round pin in that area instead of the oval on an alloy frame.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I really want an alloy hi power and I found a bunch of them from cdisales onngunbroker (I think), but do not know if there actually the alloy version or not, there description is very generic but they look like the ally ones.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=2621012
View Quote

I sent you an IM with a modest suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's an alloy

And another
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top