Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:21:44 AM EDT
What sights are you guys using?  I have looked at the ones on CajunGW and Dawson's site and they look like what I might want but does anyone have a picture of them installed?  Are they taller than the stock ones I am not a fan of the stock ones and how low profile they are.  Not a huge variety of sights for the P-09/07 I realize that but what FO front black rears are there other than the Dawson?  If you have the Dawson please post a pic a side view and shooter view if you do not mind.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Dawson

Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I think I like those.  They are definitely taller than stock judging by your pics!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there anyone making a non-ramped style rear night sight? One that is squared off and creates a 90 degree to the top of the slide?
View Quote
Like this?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my package in the mail today from CGW... I ordered the Fiber optic front sights for the P-07 and P-09... they came in Dawson precision  packaging... and BTW My front sight on the P-09 just tapped right out, I had to run the bottom of the new sight just a few times on the stone before it tapped right in.  easiest front sight install for my yet.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry I just bought the front FO sight... it said that it is the same height as the stock one.. but today at the range I was hitting 2" low at 10 yards... right on at 25 yrds...  and the front post is quite a bit thinner than the stock post so I was drifting left and right trying to find my sweet spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top