Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2017 3:58:29 PM EDT
Thinking about getting a magwell for my fullsize 75, does anyone make one that works with the standard base pad on the Mec Gar mags, or do they all require some sort of extended base pad?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm thinking that you have to use the base pads with the magwells because every CZ with a magwell pic I've seen, has the base pads.
View Quote
This! OP, I think Gregcotellc sells just the base pads. In fact, I know he does... so you will be able to convert your existing base plates to avoid the "horseshoe bruise" on your hand from slamming mags home on a mag well installed pistol, hahahaah! Are you installing the magwell for IDAP or some other competition or is this your CCW rig? Just curious...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#3]
This! OP, I think Gregcotellc sells just the base pads. In fact, I know he does... so you will be able to convert your existing base plates to avoid the "horseshoe bruise" on your hand from slamming mags home on a magwell installed pistol, hahahaah! Are you installing the magwell for IDPA or some other competition or is this your CCW rig? Just curious... I've never had to install one on my P-01, SP-01, or 97B because they are easy enough for a fast mag change. Adding a magwell will certainly speed it up even more though so I get why you are doing so!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top