Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2017 2:44:09 PM EDT
Right now this is my favorite handgun. I recently wrote a detailed range review of my first experience with the P-07 Suppressor Ready:
REVIEW: CZ P-07 9mm Suppressor Ready

Today was my forth trip to the range with my P-07 Suppressor Ready. I had a few guns I am working on so I only shot 50 rounds Unsuppressed (Walmart 115gr Federal Brass 9mm) and 20 rounds Suppressed (AE 124gr Suppressor Ammo).

All groups were shot at 10 yards Offhand, double-taps and rapid fire. So I am not accused of cherry picking, here are all 7 groups, or every round I fired out of the P-07 today:

The 50 Unsuppressed Rounds: All Groups are 10 rounds

I Blew the black target dot right out on this group :)

The 20 Suppressed Rounds:

This gun is just so easy to shoot well. It pretty much shoots itself. This gun just points so well, it is difficult to miss what you are aiming at. I am thinking of having Cajun Gun Works do the trigger for me. Honestly it does not need it, but the first DA shot would benefit from a little work. Other than a tiny bit of creep, the SA is pretty nice.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice groups!
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
What thread protector is that
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What thread protector is that
View Quote
Backup Tactical Custom Thread Protectors

It is their FRAG 1/2x28 in Black. They have it in a bunch of other colors as well and tons of other styles.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice setup. Really like the grey frame.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I took delivery of one a couple weeks ago and have yet to shoot it. I actually put it back up for sale this week, though have decided to keep it. I'm having a hard time finding a place or a purpose for this gun. I just cannot see what this gun does that the metal frame guns don't do better. They have better triggers, are slimmer, and really don't feel heavier. (I have a 75 urban gray). And it's almost as "tall" as the standard CZ75. I'm just trying to think of what this pistol does that a used m&p9c with a threaded barrel wouldn't do better*.

*Night sights aren't a value to me as any situation I'm going to be pointing a gun at someone, I'm going to be pointing a light at them too. I understand its a great value to have them stock but I'd have rather they just used raised white-dots and reduced the msrp by $50 across the board.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I like my steel/aluminum framed CZ pistols but I carry my P07 and my P09 is more accurate than any of the metal framed guns.

I guess I got lucky.  My P07 is bone stock inside the frame/slide and the SA trigger pull is 3&1/4 lbs. with a DA trigger pull of just over 8 lbs.  Same for the P09 (just a tad bit heavier than the older P07).

CGW is said to be wizards at smoothing up a CZ action.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Just picked one up myself, love it. Now I just gotta wait until my AAC Ti-Rant 9M gets out of NFA jail.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Just purchased one today and having it shipped straight to CGW for trigger package.  Don't own a dbl/sngl action gun and felt it was time.  Have had a couple CZs in past years (one was early model P07)  but sold them because of caliber and lack of aftermarket support.  But the P07/09 has good holster support now and really looking forward to the trigger job.  Love the ergos and want to get more proficient with double action gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top