Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 7:21:36 PM EDT
I have Alien Gear IWB for my Glock 19 and was hoping they would have a shell for the UG, cs told me the p-07 shell wont work because of the tall night sights and barrel. I really like the two clip holster as it spreads the weight of the gun on my belt, other then making my own shell what else is available? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered a Grey IWB holster for my P-07 Suppressor Ready from T.Rex Arms. The last 4 kydex IWB holsters I have purchased have been from T.Rex. I must have over 100 holsters currently, the majority are kydex. If you are looking for kydex, I just find that T.Rex has a quality holster at a reasonable price. They have lots of color options as well. They have 2 different greys to choose from. Give them a shot, you will be very happy. I also always by the matching micro mag carrier from them as well.

The holster I have been buying from them is the NOMAD IWB. They range from $45 to $55. A matching mag carrier is $30. The Micro Mag Carrier model.

Expect to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get it.

Here is a link to their webite:
T.REX ARMS
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#2]
The

*The* CZ Holster Thread

Is just a few threads lower.

My very recent reply in it.

Just ordered 3 holsters on 04/16/2017, shipped on 04/17/2017, and received on 04/19/2017. Also, was email updated on, order, shipping, and delivery. Very impressed with not only the Holsters, but the speed, and notifications.

Link made hot. https://www.harrysholsters.com/
View Quote
1 of the holsters was for my P-07. The holster also looks like it accommodates suppressor height sights.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just ordered a Grey IWB holster for my P-07 Suppressor Ready from T.Rex Arms. The last 4 kydex IWB holsters I have purchased have been from T.Rex. I must have over 100 holsters currently, the majority are kydex. If you are looking for kydex, I just find that T.Rex has a quality holster at a reasonable price. They have lots of color options as well. They have 2 different greys to choose from. Give them a shot, you will be very happy. I also always by the matching micro mag carrier from them as well.

The holster I have been buying from them is the NOMAD IWB. They range from $45 to $55. A matching mag carrier is $30. The Micro Mag Carrier model.

T.REX ARMS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

T.REX ARMS
Thanks I will check them out!

Quoted:
The

*The* CZ Holster Thread

Is just a few threads lower.

My very recent reply in it.

Just ordered 3 holsters on 04/16/2017, shipped on 04/17/2017, and received on 04/19/2017. Also, was email updated on, order, shipping, and delivery. Very impressed with not only the Holsters, but the speed, and notifications.

Link made hot. https://www.harrysholsters.com/
1 of the holsters was for my P-07. The holster also looks like it accommodates suppressor height sights.
Good bit of information here, Ive checked out Harrys, I might look at his offerings again.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of their CZ75 OWB holsters and my 75B urban gray goes in and out just fine. I might take a heat gun to it and massage the top end a bit to give it more clearance but on the whole it worked well. But the P07 shell might be a bit tighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top