Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2017 8:10:03 PM EDT
Local shop had a new CZ75 b for sale, and it did NOT have the full length slide rails...Is this an older production model? I understand that newer ones have a full length slide rails? Any info is appreciated!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the regular CZ75b shouldn't have full length slide rails, it still looks the same as it always has.  You're probably thinking of the SP01.  

Also it should say the production year on the right side.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No, the regular CZ75b shouldn't have full length slide rails, it still looks the same as it always has.  You're probably thinking of the SP01.  

Also it should say the production year on the right side.
View Quote

Slide rails , where the slide rides in the frame...Not accessory rail....Some cz75 b's have the slide rails the full length of the slide
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Slide rails , where the slide rides in the frame...Not accessory rail....Some cz75 b's have the slide rails the full length of the slide
View Quote
Can't have them the full length of the slide on a regular CZ75B. The front of the slide is similar to a BHP:

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it was the .40S&W 75B that first came out with the heavier slide.   Other than Shadows and SA haven't saw it on a 9mm.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know what you meant, but the regular 9mm da/sa CZ75b doesn't have that.  You might have seen a SAO version, or .40, or shadow, or something else, but the standard model CZ75b looks like the one posted above.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone just posted a 75B SA in the pic thread that has full length rails... 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Someone just posted a 75B SA in the pic thread that has full length rails... 
View Quote
That was a shadow
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Just checked my 75sa
No rails
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#10]
The 75-B-SA has full length slide rails and it appears so does the Shadow OP. I find them more attractive myself and don't care for the flats milled into the muzzle end of the slide on a lot of the the 75 series pistols. I also like the P-01's and Sp-01's equally as much as the 75-B-SA's... Personal preference, nothing wrong with any of the 75 series pistols. YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#11]
No, the 75b SA does not in 9mm.
See pic below
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top