User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought P10C mags would work in a P07, but P07 mags made before the P10C was introduced would not work in the P10C? And then all new mags going forward for both would work in either.
View Quote
Yep, the P10 compatible magazines have the little rectangle notch in the front
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I thought P10C mags would work in a P07, but P07 mags made before the P10C was introduced would not work in the P10C? And then all new mags going forward for both would work in either.
View Quote
The P10C mags work in the P07, but the P07 mags won't seat all even though they fit in with no issues and will feed my dud dry fire rounds but will not lock in place.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's not good, interested to hear the outcome on your issues with the trigger failing to reset.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally got to shooting mine. Put about 300 rds of UMC 115gn. Haven't used this ammo in quite a while. Kinda dirty. Everything was great. Trigger and reset was so nice. Then about 200 rnds in the trigger would occasionally stop resetting. Live round in chamber but trigger didn't come back forward. I could manual push it forward and fire. Never had a gun do this before. Now I didn't lube it before first time out but still. I took slide off and dripped some slip 2000 in the trigger housing group and in striker area of slide. Slapped back together and helped but didn't cure it. Got really gritty too. Got to be just dirty ammo put crap in trigger mechanism right. I'll clean tonight and try again with different ammo and report back. Anyone else have this problem?
That's not good, interested to hear the outcome on your issues with the trigger failing to reset.
Quick update...brought it home and took slide off and noticed the trigger pin retaining clip/spring located on left side of frame (supposed to be hidden under that polymer slide) had popped up and was engaging slide. I took a pick and pushed it back down below. Shot it last night with 250rds of Fiocchi and trigger as well as everything else worked great after that. Though it shoots exactly where the test target that was shipped with gun indicated - about a inch low and 1.5" to left of POA at 7 yrds. Might need some adjustable rear sights when they come out. Really like the trigger on this thing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I put 50 rounds through mine last week and another 50 rounds through it today.  I'm seeing something sort of similar.  Near the end of each 50 rounds, the trigger reset begins to "stick" a little bit.  I have to come almost all the way off of the trigger for it to reset.  After the first 50 rounds, I did knock the trigger pin out and then removed the magazine release because I was trying to clean that up a little.  After reassembly, the sticky reset was gone.  But as stated before, it's back again after another 50 rounds.  Between that and the heavy mag release, I'm not too pleased.  Which is too bad, because the gun is otherwise very accurate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally got to shooting mine. Put about 300 rds of UMC 115gn. Haven't used this ammo in quite a while. Kinda dirty. Everything was great. Trigger and reset was so nice. Then about 200 rnds in the trigger would occasionally stop resetting. Live round in chamber but trigger didn't come back forward. I could manual push it forward and fire. Never had a gun do this before. Now I didn't lube it before first time out but still. I took slide off and dripped some slip 2000 in the trigger housing group and in striker area of slide. Slapped back together and helped but didn't cure it. Got really gritty too. Got to be just dirty ammo put crap in trigger mechanism right. I'll clean tonight and try again with different ammo and report back. Anyone else have this problem?
I put 50 rounds through mine last week and another 50 rounds through it today.  I'm seeing something sort of similar.  Near the end of each 50 rounds, the trigger reset begins to "stick" a little bit.  I have to come almost all the way off of the trigger for it to reset.  After the first 50 rounds, I did knock the trigger pin out and then removed the magazine release because I was trying to clean that up a little.  After reassembly, the sticky reset was gone.  But as stated before, it's back again after another 50 rounds.  Between that and the heavy mag release, I'm not too pleased.  Which is too bad, because the gun is otherwise very accurate.
Ok, looks like I figured out my reset problem.  Field-stripped the P-10C and was looking at how the trigger bar interacts with everything.  Noticed that the front of the trigger bar during the reset was making contact with the rear of the front locking block and was chewing up the metal on it.  The area in question is circled below:

Detail stripped the gun and took a ceramic stone to the contact points of the locking block and trigger bar then polished them up.  While I had the gun apart, I did some more stoning and polishing to a couple of other contact points per a posting over at the CZ Forums.  Got everything back together and the reset is just fine now and trigger pull has cleaned up a little too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally. Shot her yesterday. Sights needed to be adjusted, was shooting left a little. Even the factory test target had the POI to the left. Other than that it shot great. It cycled 147's but ejection was at my feet or at my face lol.

The CZ fam
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I am the OP. My P-10 FDE finally arrives tomorrow. Along with a Scorpion Evo Pistol in FDE that I am SBRing. Doubly psyched!

I was going to hold out for the Suppressor Ready version of the P-10, or at least the FDE version with actual Night Sights. Alas, I couldn't wait. I will shoot it when I pick it up tomorrow and report back.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I finally got to handle three different examples of these in person over the weekend. Some quick observations:

- The trigger is the best factory (striker) trigger I've ever felt, definitely leaps and bounds better than any that I owned out of the box, and I've owned most of them with the exception of any Walthers. I finally see what the hype was about. It's almost as good as the professional trigger jobs I've had done to several of my Glocks... albeit those trigger jobs come at the tune of about $120 a pop... so the fact that the P10C is as close as it is to those custom triggers wrapped up in a $475 package is definitely impressive.
- It points extremely naturally for me, from the first time I held it. I remember my Glocks, P320s and VP9 initially took some getting used to. I love how the sights are placed on the slide, in terms of height, and how the grip sits in my hand. Although I am not crazy about a 3-dot configuration, I'd find these ones quite usable until aftermarket options are available.
- I'm a big fan of the location and placement of the slide stop / slide release lever... My support hand thumb joint doesn't come anywhere near it, unlike Glocks and the VP9 which I can inadvertently ride causing failures to lock open on an empty mag from time to time (more often on the VP9 than anything else). I would, however, probably want a Vickers-style release if/when one became available, because it's so flat. That is, of course, a sideline observation - I don't have any trigger time with it so I don't actually know if the flat lever is a hindrance or not.
- The shape of the grip feels great, but I am not a fan of the texturing at all. It's aggressive in the palm, yet it doesn't provide a whole lot of traction where I need it most, around the web of the firing hand thumb. My hands (and everything else) were sweaty because it was 121 degrees outside, and I could definitely feel my hand slipping around the top of the grip in the area below the beavertail. I think I would have to have this gun stippled, which is a bummer... I wish the texture was more like the RTF2 - just as aggressive, only finer, and bought up higher.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 4:59:57 AM EDT
[#8]
It's July now. Any word on night sighted guns, suppressor ready guns?

Those that ordered through the mil/le program and got a gun, how did that work?  Do they tell you they are shipping it to your FFL or did your FFL just call you when it arrived?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered my FDE version through the LE program on 01/19...  Still haven't received anything.  No emails, no updates.  Not impressed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's July now. Any word on night sighted guns, suppressor ready guns?

Those that ordered through the mil/le program and got a gun, how did that work?  Do they tell you they are shipping it to your FFL or did your FFL just call you when it arrived?
View Quote
Went through the LE/First responder program procedure outline by CZ-USA. I ordered mine in mid-March and received mine 2.5 weeks ago.  They send you an email when its shipped to the FFL with tracking.

To put night sights on mine I'm waiting for them to be available from CZ. I was told they would be available in the fall. Don't know if this is correlated with night-sighted guns.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:06:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I took my FDE model with standard sights, as at the time I was planning on this being a range only pistol. THAT changed and now it's a daily carry pistol, and I will be getting some night sights as soon as possible. But I have no information from anyone "in the know" about when the rest of the guns or night sights will be shipping.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I took my FDE model with standard sights, as at the time I was planning on this being a range only pistol. THAT changed and now it's a daily carry pistol, and I will be getting some night sights as soon as possible. But I have no information from anyone "in the know" about when the rest of the guns or night sights will be shipping.
View Quote
According to CZ-USA the SR and FDE models should be here by the end of the 3rd quarter of the year.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Good thing I got my FDE when I did... shop that ordered it went out of business about two weeks later, I was going to wait for an SR they had on order but jumped on the FDE.  I have seen two other black ones at private gun shops so they are finally getting out there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#14]
My LE model (night sights + 3 mags) shipped Monday! It was a pleasantly surprising email!

I'll update with pics of the factory night sights once it comes in.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My LE model (night sights + 3 mags) shipped Monday! It was a pleasantly surprising email!

I'll update with pics of the factory night sights once it comes in.
View Quote
When did you place your order?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#16]
The last week of January.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:28:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I ordered mine on 01/19.  FDE version.  Hopefully I get an email soon.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#18]
My LGS has been getting the black versions in but they said CZ hasn't sent in any FDE versions recently, anyone know what's causing delay for the FDE?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Got this email today from CZ's LE/MIL rep.

Shipments of P-10’s arrived about 3 months ago and we have been filling orders every week since then. We receive deliveries every week or two and more and more guns will be shipping out to customers who’s orders have been waiting in the system. Please note that we have been taking orders since November 2016 and as the guns come in we are filling the oldest orders in the system first.

There are currently thousands of guns in some form of production/assembly/shipping and it shouldn’t be much longer till we have put a good dent in the back orders.
FDE models currently being delivered without night sights and have been assigned a new SKU. If you ordered an FDE model with the intent of having night sights, you will not receive one of those new SKU models and your order will be filled once the Night Sight versions arrive here in the US estimated end of 3rd quarter.
We have not received any Suppressor Ready versions yet and most likely will not receive them until 3rd quarter this year.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the oldest back orders first.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Shipments of P-10’s arrived about 3 months ago and we have been filling orders every week since then. We receive deliveries every week or two and more and more guns will be shipping out to customers who’s orders have been waiting in the system. Please note that we have been taking orders since November 2016 and as the guns come in we are filling the oldest orders in the system first.

There are currently thousands of guns in some form of production/assembly/shipping and it shouldn’t be much longer till we have put a good dent in the back orders.
FDE models currently being delivered without night sights and have been assigned a new SKU. If you ordered an FDE model with the intent of having night sights, you will not receive one of those new SKU models and your order will be filled once the Night Sight versions arrive here in the US estimated end of 3rd quarter.
We have not received any Suppressor Ready versions yet and most likely will not receive them until 3rd quarter this year.
View Quote
Thanks for sharing. That's kind of what I suspected. I really wanted the Suppressor Ready model, but went for the FDE with regular sights so i could check it out. I really like it and will buy the Suppressor Ready model when it comes out later this year.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have lost all faith in CZ after this P10c debacle.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, me too.  Ordered it in December, hoping for spring, now looking like late fall or next Christmas.

I've bought another Glock 19 to play with my suppressors and I'm about to buy a Glock 35 to play with.  Already have the 357sig and threaded 9mm barrels for it.
CZ's taking too long.

Their lateness of their Glock killer is making me buy more Glocks.  Blue label Glocks are still cheaper than CZ guns.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#23]
If the FDE model I ordered doesnt come in by end of August then maybe I need to just get the black version.  I'm also thinking about just getting something else.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you ever get your order?

Only curious as to what you thought of the night sights.

Seems weird that a night sight model could be shipping while they say they're 2 or so months still away on the corresponding FDE model.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I finally gave up and canceled my order (placed Jan 15) thru the MIL/LE program for an FDE P-10c because I found a store on Friday that was having a sale with the P-10c in black for $410.  I called and bought it over the phone.  I go to pick it up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did you ever get your order?

Only curious as to what you thought of the night sights.

Seems weird that a night sight model could be shipping while they say they're 2 or so months still away on the corresponding FDE model.
View Quote
Yes, and it was worth the wait. Great pistol. The night sights look to be the same profile, and a pretty standard 3 dot tritium sights. They work well.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Ihave been trying to order a LE/Mil P10 for a week and half. Ihad a hard time reaching the LE sales rep. Then I found out that you cant order a CZ handgun directly from CZ now and you have to go through an LE dealer. Then I called dealers on the CZ Le Dealer list , and was told that they are not LE dealers. I really like CZ , but its getting very frustrating.I may end up getting another Glock.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Unless the process has changed very recently you do in fact order the gun straight from CZ. Contact Andrew Eager. He's the coordinator. You will need to provide a dealer to transfer it through.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#29]
He is the one who emailed me. Ibought a phanton last year and the process was so simple. This is super frustrating.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Spoke to a CZ rep today and he said the next shipment of FDE models should be going out to dealers within the month.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Still waiting...03/2017 order
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Any update on FDE models? Looking to get one for a friend's birthday in October.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Not sure on any LE /Mil orders..  I picked up a FDE at local GS that a guy bought and traded in the next week. Paid $350. Out the door..!  Couldnt pass it up.  Standard sphitoluminesant sites..but love this gun.  I have put 450 rounds through it in last two weeks.  Its ate everything UMC 124,115,winchester 115, gold dot 147, golden sabre 124 +p and 115 wolf.  Had 1 malfunction that was shooter induced by one of my kids during a reload drill.   Will pick up another when I get a chance.  Quickly becoming my favorite and Ive run and carried Glocks for 22 years..   thouroughly impressed.  Still love my Glocks though...
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#34]
For those of you that carry a G19 or G23. Is the P10 noticeably bigger when carrying?
I went to LGS and checked the P10 out. It's definitely my next pistol to buy. Even better since it fits in all my Glock holsters. Trigger was good the reset even better.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
For those of you that carry a G19 or G23. Is the P10 noticeably bigger when carrying?
I went to LGS and checked the P10 out. It's definitely my next pistol to buy. Even better since it fits in all my Glock holsters. Trigger was good the reset even better.
View Quote
It is a tiny bit bigger but it doesn't bother me when riding appendix.  And don't expect all of your Glock holsters to work.  Only about half of mine will take the P10C.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#36]
It is about 3/16" longer..  the grip appears longer in the back, but with a mag inserted in both a G19 and the P10c the front of the grip is within an 1/8" and the rear of the grip is within about 1/4".  I like the grip of the P10c as it fills the back in just enough for my hand not to hang ove rlike on the G19.  I would compare it to holding a Glock 19 with the Vickers plug/tool in the grip. About that length...marginally larger.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#37]
For the life of me I cannot find one of these in FDE.  Not on GB (at least below $650), not in any of my lgs (which apparently suck in my ao), or any of the online retailers I'm familiar with.  It WILL be my next purchase, but the wait is killing me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For the life of me I cannot find one of these in FDE.  Not on GB (at least below $650), not in any of my lgs (which apparently suck in my ao), or any of the online retailers I'm familiar with.  It WILL be my next purchase, but the wait is killing me.
View Quote
That makes two of us.  I passed on a black one because I wanted FDE now I regret it but I am holding out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I grabbed my FDE P-10C right when they started showing up. Even though they didn't have the night sights originally supposed to come on the FDE model. I have been poking around for another one and it seems the FDE are all sold out. I guess it is just a matter of when another shipment shows up. I suspect that will start showing up again on Gunbroker soon. You can always call or email CZ and ask. They are pretty good about giving reliable info on that stuff.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Guns Midwest has FDEs in stock for a nice price.

https://www.gunsmidwest.com/p-10-9mm-blk-fde-15-1.html
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#41]
OOS again.  CZ needs to get their production shit together.  Quickly losing interest in the "Glock 19 killer".  Plenty of other good guns to put my cash into.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Ah my P01 is shipping, still waiting on the P10c...

Large times ahead...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top