Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2017 12:22:01 AM EDT
Rescently picked up a cz75b in matte stainless.

It looks exactly like this
Attachment Attached File

I love everything about it, but the trigger.

I find the harsh curve of the trigger uncomfortable and would like to swap it for more of a flat trigger.

After a bit of nosing around it looks like I can get this Flat trigger , but in doing so, the gun will be single action only?

Has anyone here done this?
Is the only thing lost, the ability to carry with the hammer down on a live round?

Just kicking around options and hoping someone can tell me if I'm understanding this correctly.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Consider the 85 trigger first.

85 trigger

The reproduction of the original 85 trigger has even less curve.

CGW replica
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I will second that, try an 85 trigger.  It is what I use, as I do not like that really curved trigger either.  You can also polish and tune it some to your liking (the face of the trigger).
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:52:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I went with the straight flat trigger on my SP01

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/SdGMwd.jpg

It's now SAO, in order to function t has to be carried cocked and locked.
View Quote
That's what I'm leaning towards.

The 85 combat trigger doesn't looks much different than the one I've got, and the "old style" 85 looks better, but barely.

In addition to the unpleasant ergonomics of the exixisting, the function leaves a lot to be desired as well.  There is a lot of mush before the break and a mile long reset.

From what I'm reading the flat trigger improves these  things significantly

I'm concerned that the flat trigger is gonna look a bit goofy in a matte stainless 75, but if it feels better I can live with the way it looks.  

Did you install the flat trigger yourself?s.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top