Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2017 9:47:56 PM EDT
last weekend my friend bought the P-09 suppressor ready, we took it out and i was extremely pleased with the accuracy and features so i decided to go hunt for a 75 or an SP-01 suppressor ready.

Hit the gun show today for the 4th weekend in a row (its been an expensive month) and found the SP-01 for $620.

Went to the range and put some federal 115 through it with decent results, i was shooting poorly today but did manage to get a few decent groups out of it. My friend was shooting dead nuts though luckily so i at least got to see what its capable of.

The decocker lever isn't the most ergonomic but it works. The night sights glow really bright. I don't care for the rubber grips much (don't like them on any guns for that matter) so ill probably pick up some VZ's at some point. Overall i think these suppressor ready models are an excellent value.

Heres the pistols together and the best 10 shot group @ 7 yards standing

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Good catch.  It seems like metal framed CZs are getting harder to find.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:24:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't like rubber grips much myself and when I got my SP01 Shadow I got some VZ grips  for it. It turned out that the original grips fit my hand perfectly, especially where I put my thumbs. If you use thumbs forward you will likely want the VZ's. If you shoot thumbs down like I do the factory rubber are better.

Here it is with the VZ frags I bought.

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea I use the thumbs forward grip style.

i guess the 75 grips fit the sp01? Didn't see any specificly  for the sp01
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea I use the thumbs forward grip style.

i guess the 75 grips fit the sp01? Didn't see any specificly  for the sp01
View Quote

Yes. VZ also make palm swell grips in the different patterns. Unless you need the flatter regular grips I recommend the palm swell.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I've gotten some really nice groups with the Federal 115 grain FMJ 9MM ammo in my P09.  Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top