Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:01:54 PM EDT
I have been looking into a P-64 Radom for pocket carry, but I am also fond of the CZ's, having owned a good many of them. Does anyone find the CZ50/70 suitable for pocket carry? I would need to pocket carry in slacks with a button up. Does anyone do this?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty heavy and large for pocket carry, I'd recommend against it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I pocket carried  a vz. 70 for several years before I upgraded (with less weight, better round) with an XDs the middle of last year. It works and I didn't find it uncomfortable. Worked in jeans, carpenter type pants, slacks, etc.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
CZ-70 is a well built pistol with many features not found on most imported/surplus sidearms. However, the two i had back in the day suffered from the same two problems - the caliber, .32 ACP, not the most potent of rounds, and the LONGEST trigger pull I'd seen from anything except an Astra A-80. If the trigger could have been improved, I would still own one today. Makarov.com used to sell a rebuild hit for it, but they went off lines a decade or so ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top