BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I do want that
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love one but i already have an SP-01 Tactical with CGW and im still waiting on the Shadow 2 pre order from CZC
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I like my CZ's but I do not like the look of the two tone.  Call me a heretic but it does not scratch my itch.  I think if the frame was black and the slide done up it would appeal to me more.

Cool pistol none the less.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If I didn't buy  a TS Orange yesterday I so would have bought one of these. I have the CZ fever bad right now.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn. I bought a used one of these for a premium on Gunbroker about 4-5 months back because I figured they wouldn't do another run of them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought a plain jane, short dust cover, Shadow yesterday, and I have never even held one
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to see a matte frame with a high polish slide. I have a soft spot for that combo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was driving back from Michigan today and it hit me like a thunderbolt.

Why isn't there a stainless SP01?

The could throw both options for two tone combos out there, along with finish options and of course the choice of an all stainless SP01 with the choice of 3 options., matte, brushed and polished.

View Quote
I'm with ya ... SP-01 with matte SS frame, high polish slide, CGW trigger and smooth ivory grips... I wouldn't be able to get my credit card out fast enough! lol.
OR
a standard 75B with case color hardened frame with a deep blued slide and cocobolo grips ... another favorite combo. 
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Wish I have the money, Just got three new guns this week. Wife would kill me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top